Description & Overview
- Year Founded: 2020
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Ohio
- Number of Customers: ~5
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Tracey Parsons
- Investment: N/A
- Number of Employees: ~5
- DEI leadership: 60% of women on executive team and women-led
- Heritage: Worqdrive is founded by Tracey Parsons, talent acquisition expert and consultant.
- Services: Implementation, Customer Support, ROI Calculator
- Global: Yes
- Integration: Integration with the major ATS providers
Worqdrive is an internal mobility solution that helps companies to better engage and retain employees. It was founded in 2021 and is gaining traction with recent awards that include a finalist in the HR Technology Conference pitchfest and SmartRecruiter’s Internal Recruiting Awards. Worqdrive is committed solely on internal mobility and the movement of employees within an organization.
Its differentiators include its simplicity, employee-first approach, and commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. Worqdrive is designed to be simple for employees to create and manage profiles. It has an 82% completion rate of employees setting up their profiles and employees are logging in every 9 days to update skills and see new job matches. It makes it easy for employees to connect with opportunities. Worqdrive has a consumer-like experience. It puts employees first and understands how to personalize and humanize that experience.
One additional differentiator is Worqdrive’s approach to diversity. Employee profiles are anonymous and every internal candidate gets a fair and equitable experience. Recruiters can anonymously match the right internal candidate to the right role based on their skills, not their identity and send them the job alert that they can apply to within one click.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
Launched in 2021
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
- Succession planning module that will enable leaders to identify strong internal talent pools and invite people to opt into a succession plan.
- Tie into Learning and Development to provide employees with a direct link to develop skills they have identified they would like to grow.
- An Alumni module to encourage people who are leaving the organization to boomerang back by seeing matching jobs at their former company.