Product Name: Visage
Product Description: Visage's gig recruiters (they claim to have 4000) offer Lead Gen sourcing services. This French firm focuses on supplying10 qualified candidates per job. Visage claims all recruiters are internally trained and certified as 'diversity recruiters'. Clients included Tesla, Adecco, GoDaddy, Workday.
- Year Founded: 2015
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: San Francisco
- Number of Customers: 100+
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Joss Leufrancois
- Investment: $3.7M
- Number of Employees: 25
- DEI leadership: 50%
- Heritage: The CEO’s heritage is in talent acquisition and recruitment industry with a team of 4,000 sourcing and recruitment experts in its network.
- Integration: Visage has integrations with Smart Recruiter and Avature and other ATS integrations upon demand. Its Open API (REST API) is coming in the 2021 roadmap.
- Global Capabilities: It supports 10+ languages, manages global offices, and 4,000 global Sourcers. Visage is GDPR compliant.
- Release Schedule: It includes major and minor releases throughout the year.
- Customer Support: Customers success teams implement, onboard, and drive metrics, and operators support individual users. It provides help centers, training and support, and implementation services.
Visage is a primary sourcing tool that combines humans’ expertise with the sophistication of AI to help companies source candidates more effectively and efficiently. While other sourcing providers have faced challenges in 2020, Visage has experienced strong growth and financial stability. Its approach to sourcing strengthens the human element with unique algorithms that deliver quality candidates. It offers flexibility on its pricing and subscription model and serves as a time-saving tool for recruiting teams struggling to “do more with less” today.
With Visage, companies can post jobs and job requirements, leverage a network of 4,000 experts to source candidates (human intelligence), and use AI with this enriched data to match and recommend talent. It is a comprehensive, sourcing solution built on a model of experience and deep domain expertise. One of the strengths of Visage is its simplicity and ease of use. Companies do not need to spend time learning a new tool or building capabilities to adopt Visage. Human intelligence and automation do the work.
Visage is best suited for enterprise companies struggling with hard to fill jobs, complex sourcing challenges, or looking for a more strategic approach to sourcing that will save time and deliver results.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- The more flexible pricing model
- Strengthened customer support and partnership
- New platform interface
- Predictive sourcing pipelines
- Diversity Community
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
- Low entry platform with greater access for recruitment teams
- Open API