Product Name: Talenya
Product Description: Talenya's Diversity AI™ collects new data from hundreds of sources to build rich, updated talent profiles that help recruiters eliminate bias and increase diverse talent participation. It uses AI and Machine Learning technologies to eliminate old school keyword search and intelligently prioritize talent by their quality and their propensity to change jobs.
- Year Founded: 2017
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Rosh Ha’ayin, Israel and Hoboken, NJ
- Number of Customers: 200+
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Gal Almog
- Investment: Investment from Gal Ventures, Ibex Investors, lool Ventures
- Number of Employees: 50+
- DEI leadership: 55% of Employees are female, and the advisor board includes two US DE&I leaders: Tamika Curry Smith and Michele Shelton.
- Heritage: CEO Gal Almog brings over 20 years of expertise and leadership in the recruitment industry. He is a visionary in sourcing and programmatic advertising as the founder of Pandologic.
- Integration: Talenya has open API integration with the major ATS providers.
- Global Capabilities: Talenya has offices in Israel, the USA, and Belarus. It is GDPR compliant.
- Release Schedule: Releases are scheduled every four weeks.
- Customer Support: Talenya provides 24/7 worldwide customer support, dedicated account representatives, and sourcing expertise.
According to Aptitude Research, over 70% of companies make talent decisions based on the resume. Simultaneously, the majority of recruiting teams still rely heavily on keyword and Boolean search to identify the best talent. They are also likely to use a single source of data – LinkedIn. As other areas of talent acquisition have matured, search is still ineffective and inefficient- negatively impacting diversity hiring. Talenya has created a tool to help solve these challenges by enhancing candidate profiles, optimizing search for Diverse talent profiles, using AI to eliminate inefficient and discriminatory keyword search, tapping into a vast pool of talent data, and enabling companies to find the best talent regardless of what is located on the resume.
Talenya unifies talent data from multiple sources, uses “Diversity AI” algorithms to predict what skills are missing from a candidate’s profile, and adds them for a more consistent and fair sourcing process. Talenya continuously curates and updates talent data to improve talent pipelines and help match the right candidates to the job. Capabilities include automated sourcing, AI-powered search, candidate prioritization, Diversity-optimized search, talent pool analysis, internal mobility, and candidate engagement (through a bot).
Talenya is best suited for enterprise and mid-market companies looking to improve how they source and search for candidates focusing on diversity hiring. Talenya improves the recruiter experience by improving quality of candidates and streamlining talent pipelines with up-to-date data. It improves the candidate experience by providing candidates with a fair and equitable hiring process through enhanced profiles and greater prioritization of skills. Companies looking for a sophisticated sourcing solution that will reduce bias and offer a fair recruiting process should consider Talenya.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- Enhanced diversity AI capabilities.
- Improved AI-powered search through user feedback and experience.
- Automated engagement through campaigns and drip messaging.
Product Enhancements in the Next Year
Chrome extension to the integration with LinkedIn and offer options for ATS integration