Description & Overview
- Year Founded: 2014
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: New York, NY
- Number of Customers: 50
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Maury Hanigan
- Investment: N/A
- Number of Employees: 12
- DEI leadership: Women owned
- Heritage: Maury Hanigan applied her marketing training at Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo to improve the effectiveness of recruitment marketing. She founded SparcStart in 2014 to bring research-driven design and technical sophistication to enhanced job descriptions.
- Integration: Integration with all of the leading ATS, CRM and career sites
- Global Capabilities: Employee communications available in 11 languages; all global alphabets accommodated, GDPR Compliant.
- Release Schedule: Once a month
- Customer Support: All clients receive SparcStart’s proprietary Video Strategy Framework Guide and Workbook; facilitated Video Strategy Workshop are offered to all new clients including a video-library-planner, publication calendar and evaluation templates; enterprise clients receive on-site training and onboarding. Every client is assigned a Customer Success Manager and receives quarterly reviews in addition to on-going support. Implementation is supported and customized at no cost to the client.
SparcStart is disrupting how candidates connect with jobs by increasing engagement and providing candidates with more relevant information. The platform automates the addition of hiring manager video clips into job descriptions and automates the creation, approval and distribution of employer branding videos. SparcStart is unique in its ability to capture employee-generated content without requiring employees to download an app or other software. Video assets are secure, searchable and easy to manage.
SparcStart offers two products: Sparc and Amplify VMS. Sparc drives applicants to specific jobs with hiring manager video embedded in landing pages and career-site posting pages. Amplify is a video management system that offers all video capabilities to support employer branding and candidate communication. These videos are employee generated which creates credibility and can be used to support DEI, career fairs, career sites, and onboarding. Both products offer advanced analytics and integrate with a company’s career site and ATS.
SparcStart provides sophisticated video solutions in a way that is simple and easy to use. It is best suited for enterprise companies looking to improve their employer branding, recruitment marketing, and candidate engagement efforts.
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
- Integrations with other areas of HR Tech
- Designed templates for event announcements, showcases, profiles and career site refreshes added to Amplify
- Enhanced analytics
- Additional capabilities to editing suite including Dolby ClearSound enhancement, custom fonts, and image library