Product Name: Seekout
Product Description: SeekOut is an AI-powered search engine that improves sourcing efforts through advanced search, analytics, and engagement capabilities. It has a unique ability to find deep technical talent and diverse candidates.
- Year Founded: 2017
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Redmond, Washington
- Number of Customers: 469
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Anoop Gupta
- Investment: $6 million Series A (2019)
- Number of Employees: 45
- DEI leadership: Over 50% of employees are women.
- Heritage: SeekOut was founded in 2017 by top technologists and researchers from Microsoft with deep experience in search engines, messaging, machine learning/AI, and natural language processing. The founders collectively hold over 200 issued US patents.
- Integration: SeekOut integrates with the major ATS and CRM providers.
- Global Capabilities: SeekOut is GDPR compliant.
- Release Schedule: Releases are scheduled every four weeks.
- Customer Support: SeekOut includes live training for all users plus ongoing refresher sessions. It offers priority support & live chat, and quarterly business reviews for the whole team.
SeekOut solves for what the ATS and (most) sourcing solutions cannot do – helping companies with intelligent search, matching, and messaging capabilities. SeekOut aggregates external public profiles from sites such as GitHub, expert sites, social media, and internal databases. It is a sophisticated search engine that provides a simple, intuitive, and engaging experience to support recruiting and sourcing teams.
SeekOut enables companies to find talent quickly and tap into underutilized talent pools of millions of global profiles and engage with talent in one-click with a focus on diversity, technical expertise, and hard-to-find skill sets. Its universal profile includes searchable data points about the candidates through a direct search, Boolean search, power filters, and AI-matching. Its diversity filters are a differentiator and help companies find qualified diverse talent, understand their candidate experience and diverse representation of their talent pools, and take action to reduce unconscious bias through blinded hiring mode. Finally, it offers robust analytical capabilities for companies looking to benchmark their efforts and make improvements in real-time.
SeekOut is a recruiter-friendly solution that is best suited for companies of all sizes looking to improve recruiting and sourcing activities. It is not a replacement for sourcing teams, but it enables them to find candidates more efficiently and effectively.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
Continued investment in its search and matching capabilities over the past year.
Product Enhancements for Next Year
- New pool of passive candidates
- Improved ability to rediscover previous applicants, referred candidates, and empower positive internal mobility.