Description & Overview
- Year Founded: 2016 (AfterCollege founded in 2000)
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
- Number of Customers: 200,000 employers via 500+ reseller partners
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Crosspost
- CEO: Roberto Angulo
- Investment: 2018 (Strategic Media Investors)
- Number of Employees: 50
- Heritage: Recruitology spun off of AfterCollege in 2016. Founded by Roberto Angulo, an industry leader with deep expertise in media and recruitment advertising.
- Integration:Integrations with over 500 job boards, social media and sites, including diversity.
- Global Capabilities: Mainly US and Canada
- Customer Support: Dedicated account representatives, Implementation support, Consulting support.
What sets Recruitology apart is its integration with hundreds of job boards and its unique access to a network of hyperlocal sites to access local jobseekers. The service is well-suited for organizations wanting to serve smaller employers and for large employers that want to provide job posting and distribution services to smaller or decentralized subsidiaries (either on a pay-as-you-go or bulk discount basis).
Top services of the platform include programmatic advertising for employers, postings to diversity, equity and inclusion sites, postings to niche sites including college, Veterans, healthcare and more. The platform also includes a social job posting and advertising service that places ads in relevant Facebook and Instagram members’ feeds.
CEO Roberto Angulo founded AfterCollege 20 years ago while an undergraduate at Stanford to help college graduates find opportunities. In 2016, the media partnership business of AfterCollege was spun off as Recruitology. Recruitology is a programmatic job advertising provider that combines its knowledge and expertise of media with its machine learning technology.
Recruitology has over 500 reseller partners and it has served over 200,000 employers since it began. Its differentiators include its unique relationship and focus on hyper local media outlets including distribution to newspapers, TV and radio, state job boards, and Craigslist. It is also focused on DEI with integrations with over 50 sites including state unemployment sites. It offers a comprehensive suite of solutions that include: MaxRecruit® (fully automated job distribution and optimization), Niche Networks (targeting candidates on niche sites), virtual career fairs, candidate search, company career pages, and Facebook advertising. It supports contingent workforce management allowing companies to attract part-time and freelance workers through its Moonlight product. It also offers white-label job board software, example: http://jobs.seattletimes.com, http://nj.com/jobs. Recruitology’s strength is in the depth of its product and inclusive company culture. Its customer-centric approach, remote work environment, and dedication to talent acquisition make Recruitology a strong contender in the programmatic space.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- Launched a Virtual Career Event platform letting media companies and employers conduct virtual career fairs and recruiting events. The main differentiator of this platform is its use of AI-powered candidate matching to present relevant candidates to employers first, versus showing jobseekers who started waiting in line first.
- Launched an integration with ADP Workforce Now so employers who use this platform can easily distribute their jobs through Recruitology.
- Launched an integration with Icims so employers who use this platform can easily distribute their jobs through Recruitology. Introduced a WordPress plugin so that employers can easily add a Careers Page to their WordPress website.
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
To be announced