Product Description: ProvenBase is an AI sourcing solution focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. It includes analytics, candidate search across public profiles, ranking, custom weight capability and communication.
- Year Founded: 2020
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Fairfax, Virginia
- Number of Customers: 25
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Ravi Tandra
- Investment: $1M
- Number of Employees: 5-10
- DEI leadership: 100% of the leadership team
- Heritage: Ravi Tandra was a software engineer at IBM who developed a solution for hard to fill roles
- Release Schedule: Weekly
- Customer Support: email@example.com
- Integration: On demand basis
- Global Capabilities: Coming soon
ProvenBase is an AI sourcing solution focused on DEI. It helps companies fill critical roles with more diverse candidates by creating more balanced talent pipelines and reducing bias early in the sourcing process. It offers a Diversity Dashboard to provide companies with impactful data to foster diversity.
Additionally, ProvenBase includes candidate search, ranking, custom weight capabilities and communication. It provides companies with direct access to qualified candidates focusing on skills and qualifications. Its “Sourcing Laboratory” pulls data from public profiles and allows companies to customize the search filters. It then ranks candidates based on that search. Finally, it offers communication through SMS, email, or calendar integrations and more.
ProvenBase started in the SMB and Mid-Market. It is currently expanding into the enterprise with new workflows in the product.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
Built workflows for enterprise clients
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
- Advanced balancing the talent pool
- Global Access
- Resume Match
- Dynamic and advanced messaging features
- Expanded Diversity Analytics
- Certificate Verification
- Resume Scoring
- Career Progression
- Increased Partnerships