- Year Founded: 2010
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
- Number of Customers: 380
- Mergers & Acquisitions: My Ally and Endouble
- CEO: Mahe Bayireddi
- Investment: Phenom has raised a total of $58.7M in funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Jan 16, 2020 from a Series C round.
- Number of Employees: 900+
- Heritage: Phenom has its heritage in talent acquisition with roots in mobile apply and career sites and has evolved to become an end-to-end AI-driven experience platform.
- Integration: Open API (REST API) integrations with 1000+ apps and over 60 ATS systems. Certified integrations with Workday, SAP, and Microsoft Teams.
- Global Capabilities: 70 employees globally and presence in 6 countries; GDPR and CCPA compliant, Russian Data Privacy, SOC II
- Release Schedule: Monthly releases with 20+ updates per month.
- Customer Support: Phenom offers 24/7/365 support, an expert training academy (onsite and on-demand), active user community, and pre and post adoption workshops.
Phenom is an end-to-end experience talent experience platform. It is deeply committed to connecting disjointed experiences to between candidates, employees, recruiter, and managers. Over the past 10 years, it has enhanced its AI-driven platform, grown its team of engineers and data scientists, and expanded its global footprint to over 900 employees throughout the globe. Their expansion in Europe has grown to 70 employees in 6 locations. Phenom has continued its investment of experience solutions in 2020 with the acquisitions of My Ally (conversational AI for scheduling,) Endouble (career site provider,) and Talentcube (video recruitment solution.)
Phenom’s differentiators include its approach to creating a unified platform, actionable AI, a seamless integration experience and continuous product innovation. AI powers Phenom’s entire platform from career sites, candidate relationship management, and events to internal mobility, talent marketplace, referrals, and diversity and inclusion for employees. AI gives recruiters and managers the ability to run more effective campaigns through their CRM, provide more personalized messaging through SMS, messaging and chatbots and measure the results. Phenom has 1000+ app integrations and partners with over 60 ATS providers. It has made significant investments in integration this year by providing deeper integrations with Workday, SAP and Microsoft Teams. Hiring managers and recruiters can use Phenom without logging into multiple platforms.
Product innovation is a priority for Phenom in 2021 with a roadmap that includes enhancing existing AI capabilities for matching and fit scoring, video capabilities for communication and branding, and talent lifecycle automation. Phenom is a great solution enterprise, global enterprise and mid-market companies (1,000 employees or more).
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- Deeper integrations with SAP, Workday, and Microsoft Teams
- Developed conversational automated interview scheduling
- Acquisitions of My Ally, Endouble, and Talentcube
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
- AI for productivity (enhanced fit-scoring and AI matching)
- Integrate video throughout the end-to-end talent journey
- Enhancing Talent Lifecycle Automation