Product Name: Outmatch
Product Description: Outmatch Talent Discovery Platform offers matching capabilities inside and outside the organization and has acquired Assess Systems (Assessments), Wepow (Video Interviewing), Checkster (Reference Checking) and Harver (High Volume Matching) to add to its suite of tools.
- Year Founded: 1989
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Dallas, Texas
- Number of Customers: 1300
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Chequed (2015), Assess Systems (2015), Pomello (2017), WePow (2018), The Devine Group (2019), Eureka (2019), LaunchPad (2020), FurstPerson (2020), Checkster (2020), Harver (2021)
- CEO: Greg Moran
- Investment: Owned by Rubicon Technology Partners
- Number of Employees: ~300
- DEI leadership: 30% women on the executive team
- Heritage: With 35 years of behavioral science background, Outmatch combines deep domain expertise in science and talent acquisition technology.
- Integration: Bidirectional API (REST API) with integrations with major ATS providers
- Global Capabilities: 19 languages, presence in US, EU, APAC
- Release Schedule: every 2 weeks
- Customer Support: 24/7/365
Hiring is one of the most critical and most neglected areas of talent acquisition. Companies invest significantly in recruitment marketing, sourcing and ATS solutions but often ignore the experience and decision-making that begins during the interview and assessment process. Outmatch is dedicated to creating a new category of hiring solutions. Its Hiring Experience Stack combines 35 years of behavioral science with innovative solutions across interviewing, assessments, reference and impact/post hire measurement. Its suite of solutions enables companies to make data-driven decisions and improve the candidate experience through simple and engaging solutions.
Outmach made several strategic acquisitions over the past few years including Harver, WePow, Checkster, FurstPerson, and Launch Pad. Its combined offerings include unique differentiators such as a strong experience, comprehensive suite of solutions, and feedback. Its automation helps to save recruiters’ time while offering candidates a fair and inclusive experience. Customers see a 4-8 times improvement on recruiter productivity and 97% of candidates complete assessments. Unlike other solutions that stop at the offer, Outmatch includes a feedback loop on hiring decisions to include post-hire data and AI-driven insights to help companies make better decisions for the future.
With over 1200 customers across a wide range of industries, Outmatch is best suited for enterprise and global enterprise customers.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- Match candidates to other job opportunities to use and support silver medalists
- Ability to track brand through references
- Simulations to get a deeper understanding of candidates and job performance
- Feedback loop foundational for AI and Machine Learning
Product Enhancements for the Next Year