Description & Overview
This is a standard profile listing.
Enhanced profiles contain information about company investments, security protocols, downloadable media and case studies, a third-party analysis, and more.
This profile information was last updated in 2021.
- Year Founded: 1995
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Number of Customers: 115
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Charles Hipps
- Investment: N/A
- Number of Employees: Over 400
- Heritage: CEO Charles Hipps founded Oleeo over 25 years ago with the goal of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of talent acquisition. He is an engaging, product leader that is passionate about automation/AI and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Integration: Oleeo integrates with the major talent acquisition providers in categories that include HRIS, Assessments, Background Screening and Video Interviewing.
- Global Capabilities: GDPR Compliant
Oleeo is an end-to-end recruitment enablement platform (next generation ATS) with strong differentiators in recruitment automation/AI, diversity, equity and inclusion, and campus recruiting/events. Is has demonstrated a commitment to improving efficiency and experience through its product, leadership, and customer support. Oleeo’s recruiting enablement platform provides recruiters with the tools they need to be successful in attracting, recruiting, and hiring quality talent. These tools automate the administrative tasks of talent acquisition and allow recruiting and hiring teams to make data-driven decisions focused on quality and fairness.
Oleeo has focused on providing automation and AI-driven technology through every stage of talent acquisition from sourcing to onboarding. It deploys multiple workflows and hard-wired insights to enable strategic evidence-led talent acquisition to support complex talent acquisition needs. Its approach to diversity, equity and inclusion is more strategic and effective than many of its ATS peers. It is interrupting bias at every stage of talent acquisition from diversity sourcing capabilities to assessments (blinded names, panel decision-making and response focused screening) to offer and hire. It provides comparative scoring on diversity hiring so companies can see how decisions are being made and how they can provide a fair and equitable experience.
Oleeo is a next generation ATS for companies seriously committed to improving efficiency (through enablement) and experience (through diversity, equity and inclusion insights). Oleeo is best suited for enterprise and mid-market companies across all industries.