Product Name: Hiretual
Product Description: Hiretual is a Sourcing tool to for candidate data with 750M+ profiles claimed, communication campaign capability, and the means recover profiles from the ATS.
- Year Founded: 2015
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Number of Customers: 500+
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- Co-Founders: Steven Jiang (CEO) and Xinwen Zhang (CTO)
- Number of Employees: 250+
Hiretual’s recruitment software helps companies scale their workforce with intelligent sourcing, engagement, analysis, and integrations – all while working with their existing platforms.
- Heritage: Hiretual’s founders spent two years investing in R&D of deep learning and NLP engine before launching the AI-powered platform in 2017. Hiretual, originally HireTeamMate, Inc., was founded in 2015 by Steven Jiang and Xinwen Zhang following their departure from Samsung’s R&D team. During their time at Samsung, Steven and Xinwen were heavily involved in hiring their staff. After major frustration with the time it took to make hires, they set out to address the sizable gap between where recruiting was and how good it could be. In 2015, they quit Samsung and started Hiretual. Before building this technology, Steven and Xinwen opened a small recruiting agency for six months to learn from the actual practice of sourcing and recruiting candidates. In 2017, after two years of research and development of deep learning and natural language processing, Hiretual launched the world’s first AI sourcing technology based on the world’s largest talent knowledge graph. In the same year, they crossed 100,000 users. A year later, Hiretual would launch its engagement capabilities and Market Insights feature. In 2019, Hiretual launched the world’s first intelligent Talent Pipeline. In 2020, Hiretual added to its AI Sourcing capabilities with the world’s first solutions for healthcare and technology recruiting. In 2021, Hiretual launched its Talent Data System with 30+ ATS integrations, allowing companies to refresh their ATS and rediscover talent with two-way integrations between Hiretual and their hiring platform. Other notable updates in 2021 include expanded capabilities for our AI Sourcing and Market Insights features to improve candidates searches and market analysis for underrepresented talent.
- Integration: Deep integrations with 30+ ATS providers and also integrations with Outlook and Gmail.
- Global Capabilities: Hiretual’s database contains 750M+ global candidate profiles. When finding global talent, Hiretual provides targeted AI filters for locations outside of the United States and 90+ languages.
- Release Schedule: N/A
- Customer Support: As the recipient of G2’s “Best Support” badge for Summer 2021, Hiretual hosts an award-winning customer success team.
Hiretual is quickly becoming a leading sourcing platform with over 5,000 customers across various industries. It uses AI to enable companies to source, engage, and rediscover talent. Hiretual has been building smart solutions designed for recruiters for the past five years. After focusing on deep learning and its NLP engine in 2016, it launched engagement and market intelligence in 2017, followed by intelligent pipelines, solutions for healthcare and technology, and its Talent Data Cloud which integrates with 30+ ATS providers.
Hiretual is built to support the modern recruiter by improving efficiency, diversity sourcing, and quality of applicants. Its simplicity allows recruiters to use Hiretual in their workflow without having to log into multiple systems. Recruiters can generate market reports, source candidates, and built campaigns all in the same workflow. It sources across 45+ open web platforms to deliver an easy and time-saving experience to look beyond typical resumes. Candidate profiles include candidate availability, market values, technical information, and social media links. Its Talent Data Cloud is a single source of truth for talent data with up-to-date and unified datasets powered by native integrations.
Hiretual is best suited for any company that wants to improve recruiter productivity, source more effectively, and improve diversity and inclusion efforts.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- Google and Outlook integrations
- Talent Data Cloud
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
- Improve data coverage in APAC, India, Europe, and blue-collar workforce (Sept)
- 30 million new personal contact information (Oct)
- Expanded integration functionalities to source, engage, and recommend jobs to talent within the ATS
- Refresh frequency Improvement (Nov)