Description & Overview
- Year Founded: 2015
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
- Number of Customers: 500+
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- Co-Founders: Steven Jiang (CEO) and Xinwen Zhang (CTO)
- Number of Employees: 250+
hireEZ (formerly Hiretual), is an AI-powered outbound recruitment platform. It is dedicated to helping recruiters proactively bring jobs to people and give them the recruiter-centric tools that they need.
- Heritage: hireEZ’s founders spent two years investing in R&D of deep learning and NLP engines before launching the AI-powered platform.
- Integration: Deep integrations with 30+ ATS providers and also integrations with Outlook and Gmail.
- Global Capabilities: hireEZ’s database contains 800M+ global candidate profiles. When finding global talent, hireEZ provides targeted AI filters for locations outside of the United States and 90+ languages.
- Release Schedule: N/A
- Customer Support: hireEZ earned the Users Love Us badge from G2’s Winter 2022 rankings
hireEZ is an outbound recruiting platform with over 5,000 customers across various industries. It uses AI to enable companies to source, engage, and rediscover talent. After focusing on deep learning and its NLP engine, it launched engagement and market intelligence in 2017, followed by intelligent pipelines, solutions for healthcare and technology, and its EZ Rediscovery which integrates with 30+ ATS providers.
hireEZ is built to support the modern recruiter by improving efficiency, diversity sourcing, and quality of applicants. Its simplicity allows recruiters to use hireEZ in their workflow without having to log into multiple systems. Recruiters can generate market reports, source candidates, and build campaigns all in the same workflow. It sources across 45+ open web platforms to deliver an easy and time-saving experience to look beyond typical resumes. Candidate profiles include candidate availability, market values, technical information, and social media links. Its Talent Data Cloud is a single source of truth for talent data with up-to-date and unified datasets powered by native integrations.
hireEZ is best suited for any company that wants to improve recruiter productivity, source more effectively, and improve diversity and inclusion efforts – while overcoming the challenges associated with a competitive labor market.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- EZ Sourcing
- EZ Engagement
- EZ Insights
- EZ Rediscovery
- EZ Integration
- EZ Security & Compliance
- EZ Collaboration
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
With the recent closing of $26 million in funding led by Conductive Ventures, hireEZ plans to invest further in product innovation, expand operations, scale the team globally and broaden outbound recruiting capabilities.