Description & Overview
CodeSignal is a skills-based assessment platform that can be used as a standard for technical hiring. Its products include screen, pre-screen, and interview solutions and it helps companies improve hiring decisions.
- Year Founded: 2015
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California
- Number of Customers: 300+
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Tigran Sloyan
- Investments: $25 million Series B- led by Menlo Ventures 12/20
$50 million Series C- led by Index Ventures 09/21
- Number of Employees: 120
- Webpage: www.codesignal.com
- Heritage: Founded by I/O psychologists with deep expertise in technical hiring
- Integration: Custom built integrations with the major ATS providers, SSO providers, automation tools, and Eightfold
- Global: GDPR compliance
- Release Schedule: Weekly
- Customer Support: I/O psychologists, training, implementation, and change management
CodeSignal is a skills-based assessment provider for technical hiring that is built on a framework-based approach. Its skills evaluation lab is purposely engineered to create smarter questions to test for skills and reduce bias at the same time. CodeSignal’s Skills Evaluation Frameworks are role-relevant assessments that are written and maintained by subject matter experts and validated by Industrial-Organizational (IO) Psychologists. These frameworks are built from a research-backed set of requirements and guidelines that enable CodeSignal customers to consistently identify qualified candidates for their roles.
The key differentiator that CodeSignal offers is one platform for all technical hiring decisions. It supports every stage of hiring from first interview to offer and provides companies and candidates with consistency in the experience and data. It integrates with multiple leading ATS providers, SSO Providers, talent management providers including Eightfold, and automation tools.
Products include tech screen, screen, and interview solutions and use cases include university recruiting, engineering teams, and hyper growth teams. CodeSignal is a great fit for enterprise companies with technical hiring needs that want to make smarter talent decisions and reduce bias.