- Year Founded: 2005
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Number of Customers: 185
- Mergers & Acquisitions: AsiaNet, Talent Function, Ochre House
- CEO: Sue Marks
- Number of Employees:
- DEI leadership: 60% of women on executive team
- Heritage: Deep domain expertise across all areas of talent acquisition and founded by women.
- Services: Employer Branding, Executive Search, RPO, Consulting, Total Talent Acquisiton, High-Volume Recruitment
- Global: 108 Countries, 185 Clients, 39 Languages, 17 Offices
Cielo is a leading RPO provider that offers full partnership, hybrid, and project RPO models and nearly two decades of talent acquisition expertise. In addition to RPO services, Celo provides total talent solutions, brand management, high-volume recruitment, executive search, and technology consulting. Cielo has an international presence with offices in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. It expanded its global reach with the acquisition of AsiaNet in 2020, doubling the size of its business in Asia.
Cielo has a strong team of experts across technology, robotic process automation (RPA), engineering, client success, and innovation. Differentiators include a focus on experience (candidates and internal stakeholders), technology enabled flexibility, and geographic balance. Its technology enabled services support different delivery and hiring models and is configurable to different clients needs.
Cielo invests in its recruiters and view them as the lifeline of the business. The average tenure of its recruiters is 6 years and designed to match the tenure of its clients. It has invested in a sustainable platform to build great recruiting teams and protect their team. Recruiters have access to training and career laddering opportunities that result in high client satisfaction.
Product Enhancements in the Past Year
- Acquisition of AsiaNet and doubling presence in APAC
- Acquisition of TalentFunction
- Expanding capabilities in total talent and high-volume
- Increased partnerships across talent technology and resources to support technology