- Year Founded: 2015
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: Scotland
- Number of Customers: 28
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Adam Gordon
- Investment: $2.1M
- Number of Employees: 18
- Heritage: Founders Adam Gordon and Scot McRae bring over 20 years of expertise in talent acquisition and marketing automation. Their vision is to get marketing automation principles to talent acquisition to help companies build more successful talent pipelines.
- Integration: Open API (REST API) with integrations with major ATS and HRIS providers.
- Global Capabilities: Supported in English with customers in over 20 countries; GDPR and CCPA compliant
- Release Schedule: Every two weeks
- Customer Support: Full onboarding and implementation is included when employers sign up for Candidate.ID. Additional services include consultancy, marketing campaign management, and candidate sourcing.
Organizations are facing pressure to improve efficiency and effectiveness of talent acquisition efforts. Aptitude Research found that the number one challenge that companies face today is finding and engaging quality talent. Candidate.ID helps companies solve this challenge by identifying, nurturing, and engaging ready-now talent. It solves for what the ATS, LinkedIn, and CRM cannot do – informing recruiters when someone is ready to be hired and engaging that individual in a meaningful way. Recruiters receive notifications when candidates are interested, and their profiles are updated in real-time, reducing time-to-fill, improving candidate engagement, and increasing conversion rates.
Candidate.ID focuses on In-Demand talent, helping companies build pipelines for critical roles that are hard to fill, including healthcare professionals, engineers, scientists, and enterprise sales. This year, it launched a source and match feature which filters candidates by engagement scores and matches them against job descriptions.
Candidate.ID is a sophisticated technology that offers a sophisticated experience that is simple to use and quickly adopted. Companies with challenges managing talent pipelines, identifying when candidates are ready to be hired, improving time-to-fill, or adopting the capabilities in their existing CRMs, will find tremendous value in Candidate.ID. It also integrates with the major ATS and HRIS systems.
Product Enhancements for the Next Year
During 2021, Candidate.ID will commence a significant data science program to establish machine learning-powered solutions, including self-building marketing campaigns and automation throughout the recruiting life cycle.
In-Demand Talent Webinar Series
Topics we will cover include:
- Marketing automation for recruitment
- How marketing automation is different to ATS, recruitment CRM and recruitment marketing
- Why marketing automation for recruitment is so hot right now
- The areas of talent acquisition that marketing automation transforms
- The most common use cases for marketing automation in recruitment