Description & Overview
Appcast is a global programmatic job advertising provider that uses technology and data to help companies streamline advertising and effectively find the best candidates for open jobs. Appcast Premium is an enhanced services platform and Appcast Xcelerator is a cost-per applicant job exchange.
- Year Founded: 2014
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: New Hampshire
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Chris Forman
- Investments: Stepstone became a majority shareholder in 2019
- Number of Employees: 200+
- Heritage: Appcast Founder and CEO, Chris Forman is a talent acquisition industry expert with deep expertise in TA tech. He founded several technology and services companies in the industry.
- Integration: Deep integrations with major job publishers and ATS providers. Integration with ATS providers includes a conversion tag on the apply process.
- Global Capabilities: Offices in 4 countries, GDPR compliant, Reach candidates in over 130 countries
- Release Schedule: Daily
Appcast is a leading programmatic job advertising provider that is focused on helping companies streamline advertising, reduce spend, and achieve ROI. Unlike traditional job advertising models that are slow and time-consuming, programmatic solves an immediate need for companies today- greater efficiency and higher quality. Appcast’s differentiator is that it provides both world-class, leading technology with deep domain expertise in talent acquisition and advertising. Appcast provides technology that works with a team committed to driving performance.
Appcast is a global provider that reaches candidates in 138 countries and distributes jobs across 60+ leading local sites. It offers two different options: Appcast Premium and Appcast Xcelerator. Appcast Premium is an enterprise enhanced services platform for companies hiring at scale and looking for a fully programmatic model.
Appcast Exchange is a job exchange platform and does not require companies to pay software fees. Instead, they only pay when someone applies for a job. Xcelerate ensures that job ads attract qualified candidates for all open jobs. It uses data and algorithms to determine where – among the 10,000+ job sites in our network – job ads will reach the best candidates. Xcelerate’s programmatic rules ensure that budget is only spent on jobs that need more candidates.
- FedEx Hogan
- Circle K
- Wireless Vision
- Intrim Healthcare Inc.
- Accent Care