- Year Founded: 2014
- Private or Public: Private
- Headquarters: New Hampshire
- Number of Customers:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: N/A
- CEO: Chris Forman
- Investment: Stepstone became a majority shareholder in 2019
- Number of Employees: 200+
- Heritage: Appcast Founder and CEO, Chris Forman is a talent acquisition industry expert with deep expertise in TA tech. He founded several technology and services companies in the industry.
- Integration: Deep integrations with major job publishers and ATS providers. Integration with ATS providers includes a conversion tag on the apply process.
- Global Capabilities: Offices in 4 countries, GDPR compliant, Reach candidates in over 130 countries
- Release Schedule: Daily
Appcast is a leading programmatic job advertising provider that is focused on helping companies streamline advertising, reduce spend, and achieve ROI. Unlike traditional job advertising models that are slow and time-consuming, programmatic solves an immediate need for companies today- greater efficiency and higher quality. Appcast’s differentiator is that it provides both world-class, leading technology with deep domain expertise in talent acquisition and advertising. Appcast provides technology that works with a team committed to driving performance.
Appcast is a global provider that reaches candidates in 138 countries and distributes jobs across 60+ leading local sites. It offers two different options: Appcast Premium and Appcast Xcelerator. Appcast Premium is an enterprise enhanced services platform for companies hiring at scale and looking for a fully programmatic model.
Appcast Exchange is a job exchange platform and does not require companies to pay software fees. Instead, they only pay when someone applies for a job. Xcelerate ensures that job ads attract qualified candidates for all open jobs. It uses data and algorithms to determine where – among the 10,000+ job sites in our network – job ads will reach the best candidates. Xcelerate’s programmatic rules ensure that budget is only spent on jobs that need more candidates.
- U.S. Xpress, Inc.
- ITS ConGlobal
- Mutual of Omaha
- Circle K
- US Cellular
- First American