US Campus Recruiting Leader – Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 140942
Cost Centre: NEW YORK AGENCY GENERAL
Employee Referral Program – Potential Reward: $3,500.00
Salary Range: 101,900.00 – 195,000.00
Please note that the Salary Range shown is a guideline only. Salary offered may vary based on factors, including, but not limited to, the successful candidate’s relevant knowledge, skills, and experience.
We are committed to investing in our employees and helping you continue your career at Scotiabank.
Senior Manager – Campus Recruiting Lead
Jointly reporting to the US Head of Talent Acquisition and Global Head of Campus Recruiting, this role leads and oversees Campus Recruiting in the United States (U.S), ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed / delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you?
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Reporting to the Global Head of Campus Recruiting and US Head of Talent Acquisition, you’ll be responsible for developing and managing the U.S Campus Recruiting Strategy.
- You’ll own all stakeholder engagement in the U.S for Campus hiring. You’ll also be the U.S Representative for Campus hiring/early talent at the Global Talent Acquisition level.
- You’ll ensure Scotia has a robust target school selection process which focuses on diverse talent.
- Leading a team 2 campus recruiters, you’ll be a key liaison between the business areas and the Campus Recruiters to translate business needs into campus hiring targets and strategy. You’ll oversee the following:
- Create and deliver presentations on and off-campus to our key target schools
- Build and maintain a pipeline of suitable candidates across various geographies through all stages of the recruiting pipeline. Assessing candidates, managing relationships, working and negotiating with key vendors and internal business leaders.
- Manage social media deliverables, leveraging technologies and continuously looking for process improvement
- Planning, managing and executing events and large-scale conferences
- You’ll understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- You’ll create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- You’ll build a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment and using a coaching mindset and behaviours; communicating vison/values/business strategy; and, managing succession and development planning for the team.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? – We’d love to work with you if you have:
- A University Degree or Post-Graduate Degree in a field relating to Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or Commerce is preferred, though not required.
- 5-10 years of Campus Recruitment experience
- 2-3 years of people management experience
- Relationship Management experience
- Project/program management experience
- 2 Campus Recruiters
Location(s): United States : New York : New York City
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: “for every future”, we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.