Talent Acquisition Recruiter
The TA Recruiter will directly impact the quality of candidates we hire by implementing innovative research and sourcing strategies to build strong pipelines of candidates for a wide range of job opportunities and participate in all aspects of recruiting and prospecting talent for specific open positions to ensure positions are filled with qualified candidates.
This position will partner with the business to develop and execute sourcing strategies that will align to current and future talent needs. You will conduct market research to gain a thorough understanding of the marketplace to attract top talent and build relationships in various markets. Leverage search engines, job boards, social media, direct sourcing techniques, networking groups, referrals, etc. to source and screen and build relationships with qualified professionals. You will also be responsible for day-to-day activity of the life cycle recruitment process.
- Conduct full briefing sessions with hiring managers to fully understand role and person specifications, appropriate target companies, skills required etc.
- Set expectations with hiring managers on time to source, process steps and gain agreement on turnaround times.
- Develop and implement advanced sourcing techniques and strategies to identify prospective talent supporting current and future recruiting.
- Utilize various internet sourcing channels and search techniques including Taleo, social media, LinkedIn, internet search engines and databases, Boolean searches, job boards, etc.
- Proactively develop and cultivate relationships with key potential candidates for specific talent pools.
- Build and maintain talent pools of pre-screened candidates for various positions and geographic areas to reduce sourcing times on future searches
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to execute latest innovative sourcing strategies, techniques and tools to ensure cutting edge practices around candidate sourcing and research.
- Develops and maintains accurate records including candidate, reports and metrics on talent acquisition initiatives while analyzing data to indicate effectiveness.
- Provide additional reporting and market information.
- Conduct verbal offer negotiation with candidates.
- Retain candidate contact through to start date and network for referrals as appropriate.
- Provide status updates to key stakeholders as appropriate.
- Proven experience with full cycle recruiting at all levels and across multiple disciplines including engineering.
- Extensive experience of recruiting into Ireland.
- Proven success with proactive recruiting strategies using traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods.
- Experience of understanding Talent Acquisition needs and developing and maintaining a talent pipeline across areas of responsibility.
- Experience with passive candidate recruiting including research, sourcing, and cold calling, as applicable.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Ability to develop and understand business needs and translate into attraction strategies.
- Experience of multiple sourcing channels.
- You will be naturally proactive and be comfortable with headhunting.
- You will be technically proficient and used to a variety of online recruitment systems, preferably Oracle Taleo.
- Experience of working with line managers using your persuasion skills and expertise to offer and promote key candidates.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines, strong planning and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of law and regulations as they pertain to recruitment.
To apply for this job please visit jacobs.taleo.net.