Senior Sales Recruiter Spectrum Enterprise – SPECTRUM
At a glance:
- Are you versed in developing sales recruitment strategies that attract and retain top talent?
- Can you commit to a role as a talent advisor to hiring leaders to recruit high-quality candidates and provides subject matter expertise in talent acquisition?
As a Senior Sales Recruiter, you accelerate growth and ensure client satisfaction by sourcing and hiring a high-quality workforce. You focus on achieving company goals by partnering with Sales hiring leaders to recruit and select qualified candidates for positions across the organization. You provide subject matter expertise on labor market trends, building talent pipelines and talent acquisition processes. You excel at identifying opportunities to improve quality of hires based on an in-depth analysis of hiring metrics.
You combine your recruitment expertise and understanding of business objectives to reduce the time-to-fill metric through process improvement recommendations. You have a proven ability to align recruitment practices to employment branding while ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Affirmative Action Program (AAP) requirements for all recruitment processes. You report directly to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition for goals, guidance and assistance.
What you will do:
- Encourage company-wide excellence through collaboration with senior leadership and senior Human Resources (HR) to develop comprehensive recruitment strategies.
- Enhance the diversity of candidates through the implementation of strategic recruitment programs and by participating in available national recruiting conferences and outreach efforts.
- Drive the recruitment process by managing selection, initial interviews, assessments, tests, offers and onboarding, to include experienced and campus hires.
- Focus recruitment efforts for highly skilled Sales professionals.
- Ensure the strategic use of the recruitment budget through recommendations for job fairs, campus events, recruitment tools and vendor fees.
- Mitigate company-wide risk by ensuring compliance with EEO, FCC and all applicable federal, state and local employment laws.
- Serve as a Spectrum Enterprise employment brand ambassador to drive awareness of opportunities and our position of as an employer of choice.
- Maintain accurate and current recruitment and applicant files using our applicant tracking system (ATS).
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of recruiting or staffing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of recruitment trends and technologies and staffing and employment practices.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to maintain client and company confidentiality.
- Critical thinker with effective analytical, prioritization and organizational skills.
- History of analyzing and interpreting data to identify trends.
- Track record of working independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Experience in recruiting for enterprise sales roles.
- Experience in a talent advisor role.
- 1+ years of experience recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com. HRC365 331551-2 331551BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $81,800.00 to $157,200.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you’re joining a strong community of more than 93,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We’re committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.