Working within Talent Acquisition, your mission will be to attract new talent and launch people in roles that let them shine. Our recruiters accompany candidates along the new team member journey, from the very first engagement to day one on the job, and beyond. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll act as a brand ambassador in the employer marketplace, telling the story of Target as a top choice in a sea of other places to work, and showing candidates what it’s really like to work somewhere they already love.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. Take the lead as you do…
- External Sourcing: Utilize different tools and creative approaches to attract the best talent. Build and engage with the external market through meet-ups, conferences, and talent acquisition forums.
- Talent Assessment: Build business acumen and expertise for open positions and effectively assess candidate qualifications.
- Manage Hiring Process: Ensure openings move through the recruitment cycle in an expedient fashion in partnership with hiring manager. Facilitate and influence selection decisions, candidate negotiations and offer extensions.
- Internal Communication: Proactive and effective communication with stakeholders and HR COE partners.
- Reporting: Tracks all recruitment activity. Interpret and communicate analytical data about all facets of the hiring process, including, effectiveness of recruiting sources, interviews, hires, turn downs, and declined offers.
- Brand Management: Ensure that every candidate has a brand experience through the life cycle of the process.
- Projects: Creates, executes and maintains a variety of recruiting related projects such as recruitment strategies, process, and through completion.
- Continuous learning – Participate in learning movements, testing and trying out new recruiting tactics, and teaching and sharing best practices
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of recruitment experience
- Passion, integrity, and curiosity
- Proven experience in full cycle recruitment with meeting hiring metrics and stakeholder management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.target.com.