The Manager, Senior Management Recruitment, partners with the Area Directors of Human Resources (ADHR’s), Director HR Services, Europe and Senior HR Business Partners to understand their staffing requirements and recruit against these needs, leveraging; internal talent pipelines, Marriott best practice recruiting tools, resources and processes, and their own extensive recruiting expertise.
Develops and maintains business partner relationships with all Continent stakeholders and HQ (Global) and Regional TA COE’s, and effective working relationships with relevant external sourcing channels, diverse organisations and communities, and other sources that result in greater access to, and richer sources of, diverse candidates.
- The Manager, Senior Management Recruitment, works closely with the Senior Director, Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand, Europe, to develop ‘thought leadership’ for Hotel General Manager and Europe Continent Senior Position recruiting philosophies and tactics.
- The Manager partners with HR leaders across businesses and brands to support the overall mission of Hotel General Manager and Europe Continent Senior Position recruiting.
- Provides hands on feedback to drive continuous process improvement for Europe across all Brands, in all aspects of Hotel General Manager and Europe Continent Senior Position recruitment.
- Conducts role articulation meeting (intake) session with HR Leader, and where relevant, Hiring Manager, to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on each staffing assignment.
- Manages the full life cycle recruitment process, including; intake, internal and external sourcing, screening, assessing, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding. Also partners with Compensation to develop competitive and equitable compensation recommendations as part of the intake process.
- Develops critical relationships and partnerships with third party recruitment organisations and associated supply chain.
- Maintains General Manager database, including all personal contractual and compensation elements, and the General Manager Tracker tool for diversity monitoring.
- Develops critical relationships and partnerships with market and regional leadership as well as corporate COEs.
- Provides input to update enterprise wide policies related to Hotel General Manager and Europe Continent Senior Position talent acquisition.
- Helps to design and develop Talent Acquisition related processes pertinent to Hotel General Manager and Europe Continent Senior Position recruiting.
- Proactively delivers and audits internal SLAs for all Hotel General Manager and Europe Continent Senior Position recruiting.
- Reviews and analyses Hiring Manager satisfaction survey results. Identifies trends in feedback and provides follow up for issue resolution and / or appropriate communication to the businesses.
- Coordinates with other HR work streams, as needed, for planning, design and development of policies and practices.
- At least 5 years of Recruiting / HR experience.
- Minimum 3 years management recruiting experience required. Experience recruiting for senior level positions across Europe preferred.
- Expert in active sourcing, leveraging; LinkedIn, CV databases and innovative sources of talent.
- Possesses management presence and professional demeanor; a manager who collaborates and resolves issues.
- Is a team player with credibility who works with a high degree of independence.
- Is results oriented; delivers results under difficult conditions and demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure; persistent and drives ideas.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders to foster trust and influence key decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information.
- Analyses and assesses situations to find effective solutions; creative problem solver; engages in fixing the problem; makes decisions using data.
- Possesses strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Supports change within the organisation.
- Strong mediation skills to facilitate a constructive approach to deal with conflict.
- Quickly builds rapport and trust to influence stakeholders, vendors and project teams; sells ideas persuasively, settling differences and winning concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful while remaining diplomatic.
- Maintains a positive attitude at all times, especially if strategy and process improvement recommendations are met with resistance and disagreement; effective at addressing difficult issues.
- Knows “mechanics”, and experienced user, of applicant tracking systems; computer literate (sound understanding of databases and supporting systems).
- Develops and delivers presentations.
- Comfortable challenging organisational norms and accepted thinking to improve effectiveness.
- Stays current with HR trends and best practices.
- High degree of integrity in dealing with sensitive information.
- Integrates and balances priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
- Active learner — enhances personal, professional and business growth through new knowledge and experiences; pushes the organisation to learn from other industries’ standards and practices.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent HR experience required.
- Graduate degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.