Recruiting Coordinator – Marriott
Additional Information Fully Remote, Open to both Full-Time and Part-Time Candidates
Job Number 22198911
Job Category Administrative
Location Corporate Facilities, 7750 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Located Remotely? Y
Position Type Management
We’re looking for multiple contract Recruiting Coordinators (open to part time and full time, fully remote positions) to join our team and support our corporate Talent Acquisition function. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible and focused on facilitating the flow of candidates through the recruitment process, such as job postings, leading screening and interviewing logistics, tracking candidate progress in our recruiting systems, managing the pre-hire check process of candidates, and triaging and resolving issues. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Positions are contract and part-time or full-time based on your availability, this is a remote position, and we’re open to any location and time zone in the United States.
Specific Expected Contributions
- Provide QA and support for all jobs postings generated by Hiring Managers
- Track the status of candidates in ATS and move candidates through the recruiting process
- Screen applications from candidates
- Schedule candidate interviews with Hiring Managers
- Disposition candidates as needed and provide clear and timely communication of status
- Coordinate pre-hire checks with candidates
- Assist or prepare correspondence as requested
- Troubleshoot all issues in a timely fashion
- Seek feedback on work and adjust accordingly, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Communicate with all parties involved with a service orientation in a way consistent with company culture and brand
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Specific Candidate Profile (the education, experience, and skills, that are important for this position)
- Working understanding of talent acquisition/human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, repetitive, and at times stressful environment
- High-detail orientation in all things
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software including Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years total experience in coordination of recruiting activities preferred.
- Passion and experience for recruiting is a must
- Recruiting or HR experience in hospitality/service industry or industry with field-based operations preferred.
Colorado Applicants Only: The salary range for this position is $20.54 to $29.35 per hour.
New York City & Westchester Applicants Only: The salary range for this position is $24.85 to $32.28 per hour.
All Locations offer health care benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, accrued paid time off (including sick leave where applicable), life insurance, disability coverage, other life and work wellness benefits and may include incentive compensation. Benefits and incentive compensation may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?