Recruiting Assistant (Intern) – Roche
- Typically studying in a field related to the assigned function.
- May be assigned a variety of tasks relevant to the assigned function and/or special projects for the assigned function.
- The objective of assignments is for the intern to practically apply academic or vocational studies/learning in a Roche setting, as well as learn more about the Roche organisation, as future employment with Roche may be a possibility subject to job availability, candidate qualification and past performance.
- Assignments vary but are typically to support the activities of regular employees, such as entry-level research and reporting, analyses and modelling, preparing materials for others, coordinating small events or meetings, improving basic departmental operations such as filing or archiving systems, departmental libraries, etc.
- Length of internship will vary according to business needs and legal requirements in the market where the internship is occurring.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche China consists of the full value chain of Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics fields, from early research, clinical development, manufacturing to commercialization. With more than 7,000 employees, Roche China is now working to develop itself into Roche’s third global strategic center after Basel and San Francisco, and making sustained efforts to fulfill its long-term commitment to China, so as to meet Chinese patients’ unmet needs.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.