Linkedin Contract..vendor contracts

Forums Talent Management, Human Resources COVID-19 Updates and Conversations Linkedin Contract..vendor contracts

Participant
    US
    My organization is taking a pause in recruiting, so I have been working to renegotiate the contacts on some of my paid sourcing resources that are based on volume or usage.  Is anyone doing anything similiar?  Would like to share strategies.  Just started Linkedin discussions on job slots and Recruiter licenses.

Happy to set up a call.   shelia.gray@quadient.com

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Gerry Crispin
      Keymaster

Could be really interesting

I’m a fan. Happy to help

toby.barnes
      Participant
      none

What I was told by LinkedIn

Hi – great topic – alongside a lot of other providers, the way in, and extent to which, LinkedIn flexes will drive a lot of future buying behaviour. Right now I am told by them that if have you have an Enterprise agreement there are no deferrals, swap-outs for other products etc. If you have bought product by product there are options to defer, swap and (this was hinted, not explicit) potential reductions. No word on refunds though :). I was also advised that the situation with Enterprise accounts may change and is being reviewed monthly. I’m UK based, so would be interested if this is a status you have seen in the US?
      1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.