• Clubhouse

Gerry Crispin updated 6 months ago 4 Members · 8 Posts
  • Grant Clough

January 8, 2021 at 1:52 pm Company: Free Agency

I maybe over my skis a bit, but is anyone using Clubhouse yet?

• Mary Brogan

January 8, 2021 at 1:58 pm Company: Marsh McLennan

I have “signed up” and have been told that my username has been reserved and that I weill be contacted when my account is ready.

• Grant Clough

January 8, 2021 at 5:03 pm Company: Free Agency

@mbrogan I got in today… they gave me one invitation (which I used) but if I get another I’ll send it your way.

• Chris Hoyt

Administrator
    January 11, 2021 at 10:24 am Company: CXR
    2421 Points

This is the new audio social network, yeah?

I think it’s only on iOS, right?

• Chris Hoyt

Administrator
    January 27, 2021 at 3:52 pm Company: CXR
    2421 Points

Big news this week… (https://www.theinformation.com/articles/clubhouse-gets-investment-interest-at-1-billion-valuation)

“Venture capitalists have approached Clubhouse about investing in the audio social app at a $1 billion valuation, 10 times its last round, reflecting intense competition for the buzziest deals.”

Very interesting… for Apple users.

• Grant Clough

January 28, 2021 at 8:15 am Company: Free Agency

That’s a lot of doubloons

• Gerry Crispin

Administrator
    January 29, 2021 at 8:02 am Company: CXR
    772 Points

Getting quite a bit of play and it appears to consume your ‘network’ as part of it’s choice whether to give you an invite. I’m curious but sadly, it is doing it’s Apple thing before getting around to the more useful android format. Perhaps it views Apple as its Beta because Apple users are more design conscious than performance focused and won’t mind all the glitches.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

We're asking what you think about "going back to work".

This quick survey is the result of our members asking what others are, or aren’t, worried about as return-to-workplace strategies begin to kick off.