A recently released report from Tidio provides valuable insights into recruiters’ perspectives on the role of artificial intelligence (AI) in the recruiting process. In their survey of 1,068 individuals, they tried to shed light on some common questions:
- What role should AI play in the recruiting process?
- Do recruiters and candidates trust artificial intelligence?
- What are the positives of implementing AI? The drawbacks?
- Could AI remove unintentional human bias?
- Do HR professionals and recruiters fear for their jobs?
It’s been clear for some time that AI has a role in recruiting – this report notes 89% of respondents think that AI could help with the application process for candidates. The question isn’t *if* AI is coming to a recruiting tool near you – it’s when. The question I might be most interested in, however, is how…
Artificial intelligence might be able to work smartly, but it misses the human touch and evaluation skills needed for the final stages of the hiring process.”Tidio AI Recruitment: The Future of Hiring or HR’s Nightmare
Read more from the source: AI Recruitment: The Future of Hiring or HR’s Nightmare? Also worth checking out is our recent Lecture on Ethics & AI for members.