Chris Hoyt updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    August 23, 2021 at 11:47 am Company: CXR

Community thought for the week

“If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.”
    – African proverb

Welcome Home

A big CXR welcome goes out to our newest online community members, @KysorSB, @jenacammisoli, @swendler, @preetigupta14, and @amsdisney. We’re incredibly excited to have you here in the CXR community and invite you to join in a new weekly tradition of sharing a few of your top priorities for the week by responding to this post and sharing in a comment below. If that is too much for you right now, that’s okay – just scroll on down to this week’s TL;DR for something a little quicker and easier.

This week I am:

• Hosting a live “Ask Me Anything” podcast with @gcrispin.
    • Facilitating our next Analytics meeting where we’re testing a new tech for collaboration!
    • Preparing for our 3rd CXR Community Update live stream

So… What are just 2-3 things you’re working on this week??

TL;DR

We know that it’s hard to determine a to-do list or prioritize projects right now, so if you’d rather opt-out of the above, we have one more casual ask for you this week:

Share a photo of something (anything!) that made you smile recently.

(my smile this weekend was when our Tonal shelf was finally installed in the home gym!)

• Stefanie Kysor

August 23, 2021 at 12:53 pm
    37 Points

Thanks so much @Chris for the warm welcome! This week I am:

– Continuing to meet with leaders across Corning as part of my Onboarding welcome

– Partnering with team members to launch a LinkedIn Ambassador training

– Sending my children back to school (yay!!)

Picture below is my first grade soon at his back to school night. This was our first time as parents inside the school!

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
      August 23, 2021 at 3:44 pm Company: CXR

Great picture – made me smile, too!

Good week ahead of you. Welcome home, Stefanie. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.