Chris Hoyt updated 3 weeks, 4 days ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    September 20, 2021 at 10:18 am Company: CXR

Community Quote of the Week

“Don’t be a hog: the only time a hog helps the community is when he dies.”
    – Evan Esar

Welcome Wagon

A big welcome goes out to our newest members: @lcalhoun of Nav Canada, @cmjeffcoat of Medical Services of America, @rtsokalas, @epbradley, and @christine_poss all three of Optum and @gretchen.watts of Cigna! We are so excited to have you in the CXR community, and we invite you to join our new (mostly) weekly tradition of sharing a few of your top community priorities for the week by responding to this post and sharing in a comment below. If that is too much for you right now, scroll on down to the TL;DR section for a little easier of a task.

This week’s question… Where is YOUR focus?

(I’ll start…) This week I am:

• Excited to share updates about the newly launched CareerXroads community mobile app
    • Making sure our teams are prepared for this week’s EVP Workshop, Internal Mobility meeting, and our EMEA teams call. (it’s a busy week!)
    • Preparing for a CXR Foundation board meeting on Thursday

TL;DR

Click on GIF and select an image that represents how you’re feeling about work this week!

• Osahon Onuwahbagbe

September 20, 2021 at 10:26 am Company: Sale representative
    15 Points

Hi, I’m a big fans of your community work and I just downloaded the app now. But I’m still finding it difficult to understand the basics and focus about what is going on here and I really want to learn from people around. I’m from Nigeria and still trying to discover my potential. Thank you.

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
      September 20, 2021 at 10:49 am Company: CXR

Hello, Osahon. This community is for recruiting professionals. While we’re glad you thought enough of what you saw here to register, you might be better served within a group or community focused on sales or marketing. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.