Work Out Loud – Week of 8/30/21

• Work Out Loud – Week of 8/30/21

Molly Slepecki updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    August 30, 2021 at 2:40 pm Company: CXR

Community thought for the Week

“The greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.”
    – Coretta Scott King

Welcome Home

I’m proud to welcome home to CareerXroads our latest community site members. I hope everyone will take a moment to say hello and connect with @Jaclyn of Google, @Kristine of Edward Jones, @Samp of Edward Jones, @Brook of Sierra Nevada Corp, and @Dom of Roche. We’re looking forward to learning more about what you do and sharing with you what we’re working on within our own teams!

We’ve just started a new tradition where we share a few bullets about what we’re working on or, if we’re just too slammed at work to write it out, we skip down the the TL;DR for a quick and easy substitute response! Don’t worry, I’m happy to go first. 😃

This week I am:

• Launching a new research service for our members
    • Working through a newly supercharged roster for upcoming podcast interviews
    • Preparing for our panel on Mentoring and Moblity at this week’s Global TA Day event

So… what are you working on this week?

TL;DR

We know that it might be hard to determine a to-do list or prioritize projects right now, so if you’d rather opt-out of the above, we have one more casual ask for you this week:

What is one goal you have for September?

I’ll start…
    One goal I have for September is to launch our new FREE industry mentoring platform that makes it really easy to be a mentee, a mentor, or both!

• Molly Slepecki

August 31, 2021 at 12:39 pm Company: Danaher
    36 Points

Welcome to the community! This week I am…

• Analyzing our global support model
    • Digging into our recruiter onboarding and immersion programming
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.