Work Out Loud – Week of 10/4/2021
Quote of the week:
After taking a bit of time off last week to attend HR Tech and get a bit of a “refresh” for the remainder of that week in Vegas, we’re back and excited to say, “welcome home” to a few newcomers.
So please join me in saying hello to @jcarey of Intuitive Surgical, @Geetika from Scotiabank, @lianne from Otis, and @heather.k.hill from Optum! For those that are new, we simply share a few things related to what we’ve got going on this week and take a moment to connect with our community colleagues.
What’s important this week?
Here’s where we simply share 2-3 things that have our focus this week. And if we’re having “one of those weeks” where that feels like a big ask, you can simply hit the reply button and choose a GIF that represents how you’re feeling about your focus! This is a great way to find new peers and connect with them here on the platform, ask for help, or offer up some support or ideas.
I’ll go ahead and go first.
This week I’m…
- digging out of emails after an interesting week in Vegas attending the HR Tech conference
- putting the final touches on this week’s upcoming member meetings that include Candidate Experience and a special guest speaker Leadership meeting.
- beginning the development of an exciting new (and secret… shhhhh) member benefit with regards to our vendor directory and services ratings/reviews.
And just for kicks, I’ll also include a GIF that sums up this week for me.
Thanks for the welcome…
So much going on this week but main highlights…
- Really getting into our data across EMEA, excited to see how far we have come and where we are going
- Putting the finishing touches to our diversity project program plan
- Working with the teams to embed our technology and ensure that we are making the most of our tools to be effective
How I feel…. so many gifs to choose from but I think this one sums me up (most weeks!)