Returning to the Workplace (Summer 2021) Results & Discussion

• Returning to the Workplace (Summer 2021) Results & Discussion

Chris Hoyt updated 2 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    August 12, 2021 at 1:06 pm Company: CXR

Attached and linked here are the quick overview and results from our recent benchmark regarding the feelings people have now about returning to the workplace and how their organizations are handling everything from communications to logistics.

A few things:

• 56% of respondents were from companies with +10,000 employees
    • There are 47 different industries represented
    • Respondent makeup: 4% c-level, 21% VP, 26% director, 25% manager, 21% non-manager

This was an open survey, so we have shared the results publicly and I thought it would be interesting to share some insights and enable a conversation here in one of our groups that is open to all registered site members and CXR cohorts.

Big surprises around returning to work? Nope, not really unless you’ve been living under a rock or not talking to your colleagues and teammates. But there were some interesting details and comments.

What did stand out the most to me, however, was a theme of empathy in the open comments (questions 16 and 17.) I was struck by a few remarks related to leaders having a better understanding of what their team members are going through on a personal level as well as making sure that going forward remote ee’s get as much attention as those in the office.

Viewing 1 of 1 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.