“Fully Vaccinated” now showing up on LinkedIn profiles…

• “Fully Vaccinated” now showing up on LinkedIn profiles…

Chris Hoyt updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago 7 Members · 11 Posts
  • Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    September 1, 2021 at 9:22 am Company: CXR

An interesting trend that seems to be starting on LinkedIn and it has me wondering if anyone else has noticed this one yet or seen something similar in messaging or submissions of interest from candidates/interviewees.

• Brad Cook

September 2, 2021 at 9:33 am Company: Intuitive Surgical

wow thats interesting

• Gerry Crispin

September 3, 2021 at 12:11 pm Company: CXR

Job Postings Requiring Vaccination Climb by AnnElizabeth Konkel writing for Indeed suggests we’ll be prioritizing this as an early knockout
    https://bit.ly/3DUVjjk

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    September 7, 2021 at 8:26 am Company: CXR

This really is an interesting thing to keep track of as it evolves.

Some visuals from the link Gerry shared… I suspect much more on the way as new variants like Mu continue to spread and companies struggle to find some new normal ahead.

• Grant Clough

September 21, 2021 at 7:09 pm Company: Cherry Bekaert LLP

You’d think that LinkedIn could make this an account option and feature badging on your profile image.

• Rob Dromgoole

September 23, 2021 at 8:51 am Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

With 10.9 million openings companies lack applicant flow. I imagine for certain higher paying roles may be a screening tool. But for hourly no way. I imagine most companies doing a don’t ask don’t tell. Otherwise they won’t be able to operate. HR won’t enforce at scale.

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
      September 23, 2021 at 8:54 am Company: CXR

What’s your opinion on how companies will/won’t honor the testing/vaccine mandate in the US, @rob-dromgoole ?

• Rob Dromgoole

September 23, 2021 at 8:56 am Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

Exactly. They’ll ignore it. They have to to operate. Tyson as an example in our region had an employee walkout and shut the meat packing plant down.

• Sonja Williams

September 28, 2021 at 11:56 am Company: AdvocateAurora Health
    134 Points

I agree Grant, Linked In should make it a badge. Especially as more companies are looking to require vaccines.

• Mary Brogan

October 5, 2021 at 12:05 pm Company: Marsh McLennan

It would be interesting to see if folks who identify themselves as vaccinated get more connections/inmails etc.

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
      October 5, 2021 at 1:26 pm Company: CXR

I’m certain that LinkedIn would happily provide that information…

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.