Connecting Community – Aug 12, 2021

• Connecting Community – Aug 12, 2021

Hali Gibson updated 2 months ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    August 12, 2021 at 10:01 am Company: CXR

Welcome Wagon

A warm welcome goes out to our newest CXR community members: @Irene, @heneryscott, @mduncan, @Begallups, and @hgibson!
    We are excited to have you in the community, and I’m inviting you to join in and share a few of your top recruiting priorities for the week by responding to this post and sharing in a comment below. If that’s too much for you right now, scroll on down to the TL;DR section for an easier task!

So for me…

This week I am:

1. Getting ready for next week’s eXpertease podcast interview with Karim Benammar on post-covid change
    2. Locking in some of the final details on our new CXR Community mobile app
    3. Meeting with 4 of our community TA heads of talent to talk top priorities for them in Q3/4 (and how we can help)
    4. Launching a project overview session on the new recruiting job board created for our members.

What are you working on this week? (and how can the community help you?)

TL;DR

We know that it might be hard to determine a to-do list or prioritize projects right now, so if you’d rather opt-out of the above, we have one more casual ask for you this week:

Share a photo of how you feel about engagement in your community right now! (and in case you missed it, you can use the new GIF button to search for something like “overwhelmed,” “ready to party,” or “ninja”!

• Hali Gibson

August 12, 2021 at 1:52 pm Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
    108 Points
  • Hali Gibson

August 12, 2021 at 1:54 pm Company: Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
    108 Points

Thank you Chris! I appreciate the welcome!! A couple of my priorities this week is to call as many applicants as I can for interviews and to get geared up for our Chili’s Job fair happening on Tuesday, August 17th!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.