Compliance in Russia

• Compliance in Russia

Lianne Mason updated 2 months ago 3 Members · 5 Posts
  • Lianne Mason

August 9, 2021 at 8:03 am Company: Otis

Hi Everyone,

Very specific question here and all help much appreciated!!!!

Has anyone experience of integrating an additional system in Russia to be compliant with the local law of candidates inputting their personal data on Russian soil. I am currently integrating POTOK with Workday but keen to see how other companies specifically handle the data consent aspect and if they have had to change their global process in any way to ensure that a) they don’t lose candidates unnecessarily b) are still complaint with Russian legislation.

Thanks 🙂

• Brad Cook

August 9, 2021 at 3:37 pm Company: Intuitive Surgical

been a few years but we hired in Russia at Teradata and we got thru all the compliance issues by ensuring acceptance of all the data retention issues on the apply front. It covered active applies only. The CRM legal stated that it was ok to pull from LinkedIn into the CRM.

Had Gr8 People as ATS and WD HCM.

• Lianne Mason

August 10, 2021 at 12:21 am Company: Otis

Thanks, I am keen for acceptance at apply, however we are not all aligned yet. Can you remember how you gained consent, was it electronically or did it have to be a “wet signature”.

• Chris Van Bavel

August 9, 2021 at 4:30 pm
    65 Points

just moved to Oracle HCM. We had a long back and forth on this one but ultimately determined we did not need to store date exclusively on Russian soil due to the cloud nature of our ATS.

• Lianne Mason

August 10, 2021 at 12:17 am Company: Otis

Thank you, thats a useful insight. It is definitely something I will take back to discuss with the team to look into further.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.