Bersin’s “The Big Reset Playbook” releases “Hybrid Work” (attached)

• Bersin’s “The Big Reset Playbook” releases “Hybrid Work” (attached)

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    July 6, 2021 at 10:50 am Company: CXR

If you missed it, Bersin has published another really great resource in his “Big Reset Playbook” – Hybrid Work. This follows a few from 2020 and his previous 2021 “Human-Centered Leadership” publication.

It’s 25 pages (attached below) and a lot to absorb, every page of which I found well worth the time to comb through.

Grab it and dig in for details on how Yum!, PepsiCo, Autodesk, Sabre, and others are innovating and thriving during this challenging time. There is also a well-done delivery of what they present as the four phases of the pandemic for HR professionals and leaders: React, Respond, Return, Transform; delivered with a useful table that breaks down indicators ad activity within each of these silos.

The report referenced is attached but you can grab the other documents here if interested: https://joshbersin.com/big-reset-2020/

If you’ve other resources worth a share on the topic/challenge, I’d love to see what you’re reading.

• Melissa Thompson

July 14, 2021 at 9:14 am Company: Nielsen

Thanks for sharing! I trust your POV, so I’ve downloaded and starting to read. Will come back with any “ahas” or insights.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.