Seeking feedback on Talenya

• Seeking feedback on Talenya

• Pete Bugnatto

August 5, 2021 at 9:49 am Company: Lockheed Martin
    41 Points

Hi everyone,

Is anyone currently using (or has used in the past) Talenya? https://www.talenya.com/

I know CXR completed a Tech Showcase on it last November, but I’ve not heard/seen any feedback from any of it’s users so just trying to gather some.

Specifically I am interested in gathering any input on their 1 billion profile DB. If anyone found this effective, was it affordable, good ROI, easy to use, etc.? How did it impact your DE&I efforts. Would you recommend it and why (or why not)? Are there any other similar solutions/tools out there you would suggest exploring?

Thank you. Respectfully, Pete

• Moshe Ross

August 5, 2021 at 2:29 pm Company: Talenya
    12 Points

Hi Pete,

Nice to meet you and appreciate your interest. Our CEO, Gal Almog, is happy to answer your question and provide you with a client reference!

May I suggest sending me a couple of days and times that work for a brief chat?

Pete, hope it’s OK, I’m also going to reach out to you by email, as I am a newbie to this site and want to make sure I catch your response. 🙂

Thank you,

Moshe

[email protected]

• Chris Hoyt

Organizer
    August 6, 2021 at 2:32 pm Company: CXR

Hey, Pete. I’ll ping a few members that might still be using it.

You can see the overview that analyst @mlaurano did with them here https://cxr.works/reviews/talenya/

Talenya

• Pete Bugnatto

August 10, 2021 at 7:32 am Company: Lockheed Martin
      41 Points

Thanks Chris!

• Mirandah Thomas , MBA

August 10, 2021 at 9:23 am
    182 Points

Hey Pete – We are currently piloting the tool and I am happy to share our experience offline along with several others. I can be reached at [email protected]

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

careerxroads
mobile app live chat collaboration sharing networking

For 25 years CareerXroads has been a trusted community for talent acquisition and recruiting professionals. Now, CXR brings the power of networking and collaborating with industry colleagues and peers to the palm of your hand.