Welcome to the CXR Community
Morgan Stanley CEO recently called for employees to come back to the office, stating “If you want to get paid New York rates, you work in New York.” Bringing up some interesting questions around fairness...
Apple CEO says employees have to come back to the office 3 days a week and employees aren't happy while recruiters are enjoying the chance to pull more talent from coveted tech companies.
Employees are calling "bull" when leaders say returning to work is all about maintaining healthy culture; remote hybrids a must
While we wouldn't sign off on all of these, there are certainly some gems in this AmazingHiring booklist for your consideration.
Applicants in "Recruiting Hell" feel the tables should be turned when employers deliver an impersonal and burdensome video interview experience.
THE LATEST DISCUSSIONS
- Interested in chatting with one of TAs top Analysts about WKYUAN?
- Resources from Campus Recruiting Tech Showcase
- Workday Question re: Full Time Offers to Summer Interns
- How to reactivate/ engage with passive candidates / Tools and processes
- Getting Promoted When Working Remote… A concern?
- EY UK – Black Colleagues Video
- Warts and all…
- PTO Recruiting Advantage or Disadvantage with Candidates?
- Video Interviewing Tools
Latest Downloadable Resources
Presentation deck from our Campus Recruiting Tech Showcase.
Presentation deck from Campus Recruiting Tech Showcase.
Delivered straight to your inbox - we're keeping you updated on what's hot in your global talent community.